Monday, April 26, 2010

A Real Solution for Repeal the Bill

I got my first comment today, how they found me I will never know ... but I am glad they did.

It was from an organization called "Constitutional Repeal." I recommend you visit their website: www.constitutionalrepeal.com

There idea constitutes an agressive way of repealing the Health Care Bill, a Constitutional Convention called by the states. I won't try to rewrite their website here, but it is very informational.

I am impressed by them being willing to go beyond petitions (that are not listened to anyway) to a way that by the constitution is step by step the process of doing away with a bill that is not wanted by the people or states.

Before I lend by support to their cause I will have to research their idea versus the states positions of going before the supreme court to contest the constitutionality of the bill. Do the states do both? Do the states go forward, but we go forward in contacting our state legislators and try to convince them to call for a constitutional convention? Not sure I am smart enough for this one, but will keep reading and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment