Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paying Attention to Senate Race in Missouri

Until I attended the "Taking America Back" conference in KC with Sarah Palin, I had never heard of the many candidates running for Kit Bond's Senate seat and I was embarrassed that Roy Blunt and Robin Carnahan were the only ones I knew of.

Well my eyes were opened, and I am very impressed with a candidate that might not be well known across the state, but needs to be researched! After my research I have decided to help Chuck Purgason's name be known. He is a true conservative and has proven it as a Representative and Senator in Missouri.

I contacted Jim DeMint's PAC - www.senateconservatives.com - and asked that they PLEASE research Purgason and paralell his voting record to Blunts to determine who the real conservative for Missouri might be. At this time they are only looking at Blunt as the candidate for Missouri.

Please check out Chuck Purgason's campaign site: www.purgasonforsenate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment